A Little Bit About How I Work
I am an attorney who runs my own law firm: Jordana Roubicek Greenman, Attorney at Law. My main areas of practice are residential and commercial transactions, real estate law, and landlord/tenant law.
Over 10 years ago, I started my own practice to offer the aggressive advocacy my Boston-area clients needed for effective resolution of their legal issues. As a private practice attorney, I offer a more personal service that is accessible and attentive to the people who need it.
I will partner with you to resolve your issue without “nickel-and-diming” you for every email, text message, or five-minute phone call like many firms. I also bring a deep knowledge of our housing courts, personal relationships with their staff, and expertise in every legal procedure you need.
Please click on the link below to read more about my legal background and qualifications:
Problems I Can Solve
I help people who want to understand and realize their rights, options, and opportunities in buying, owning, and renting real estate. Whether for business or personal needs, I help:
- Buyers and sellers in residential transactions, from the offer to the closing
- Lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Owners and lenders with title insurance
- Multifamily property owners
- Clients negotiate residential and commercial lease agreements
- Landlords in commercial and residential landlord/tenant disputes
- Owner, buyer and sellers with real estate litigation (e.g., Specific Performance, Quiet Title, etc.)
- Condo management – condominium conversions and condo association representation services
I am very active within my legal community and am a member of both the Real Estate Council for the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Real Estate Bar Association. I write a column for Massachusetts Lawyers Journal and Real Estate Bar Association News, and I regularly lead legal seminars for first-time homebuyers and small-property owners.
I understand how to explain technical legal rules and procedures so you understand your options to enable you to make informed, cost-effective decisions that protect your interests
Contact Me to Learn How I Can Help
As your attorney, I will be committed to your cause and bring my passion and energy to solving your problem or meeting your goals. Find out what my clients have said about me. I offer free consultations. Call 617-379-6669 or send me an email so we can be in touch.